Guo Rong Guo Rong Guo Rong
guorong
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Wednesday, June 17, 2009
i woke up at 230 this afternoon after having like 4 or 5 different dreams. i remembered i was packing for floorball camp. i remembered getting chased by 3 guys who resembled the guy in hellboy. i remebered seeing chunyong who tried to help, but couldnt. i remebered the chase at a point in time happened at the swimming complex. i got 'caught' then i woke up

to see half the day's gone alr. and it did turned out as bad as i expected. i really hate maths, because it drives me crazy the way i get stuck on questions and spend hours on question, but the teacher doesnt give a shit.

i heard over the news that, experts are suggesting extending the june holidays by 2 weeks to stop the h1n1 virus from spreading that much. i hope that passes through although it would screw up the school's schedule of preparing us for A levels. well, at least i'll hv more time for revision.

i can imagine myself crying the day i get my As for my subjects, because this really is mad; the way it drives me crazy.
ok, good or bad, eitherway i'll still cry. it's only how long it'll last that differs.

it's ironic the way i say i'm trying hard but i aint. i guess i'm just trying hard to try hard and try harder.
it's hard all the same anw. i'm tired of trying.

favorite song of all time.

The Scientist
- coldplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkMGf2_NKvs

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me you questions
Oh let's go back to the start

Running in circles
Coming in tales
Heads are a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start
[ Coldplay Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]

I was just guessing
At numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart

Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles
Chasing tails
And coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard

I'm going back to the start


i think the lyrics to the next song are really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8K0oWUe9_Q

beautiful - eminem

Lately I've been hard to reach, I've been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world, where they can be alone
Are you calling me? Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me? I'm reaching out for you

I'm just so fucking depressed, I just can't seem to get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump, but I need something to pull me out this dump
I took my bruises, took my lumps, fell down and I got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up, in order for me to pick the mic back up
I don't know how or why or when I ended up in this position I'm in
I'm starting to feel distant again, so I decided just to pick this pen
Up and try to make an attempt to vent but I just can't admit or come to grips
With the fact that I may be done with rap, I need a new outlet
And I know some shit so hard to swallow, but I just can't sit back and wallow
In my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I'll be one tough act to follow
One tough act to follow, I'll be one tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow, but you'd have to walk a thousand miles...

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes, just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we'd find, look at shit through each other's eyes

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)

I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humour, everything's so tense and gloom, I
Almost feel like I got to check the temperature of the room just as soon as
I walk in, it's like all eyes on me, and so I try to avoid any eye contact
Cause if I do that, then it opens the door for conversation, like I want that
I'm not looking for extra attention, I just wanna be just like you
Blend in with the rest of the room, maybe just point me to the closest restroom
I don't need no fucking man servant, tryna follow me around and wipe my ass
And laugh at every single joke I crack and half of 'em ain't even funny like "Hah!
Marshall you're so funny man you should be a comedian, God damn"
Unfortunately I am, I just hide behind the tears of a clown
So why don't you all sit down, listen to the tale I'm about to tell
Hell, we don't gotta trade our shoes, and you ain't gotta walk no thousand miles...

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes, just to see what it'd be like to
[ Eminem Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
Feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we'd find, look at shit through each other's eyes

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)

Nobody asked for life to deal us what these bullshit hands we're dealt
We gotta take these cards ourselves, and flip them, don't expect no help
Now I could of either just sat on my ass and pissed and moaned
Or take this situation in which I'm placed, and get up and get my own
I was never the type of kid to wait by the door and pack his bags
Or sat on the porch and hoped and pray for a dad to show up who never did
I just wanted to fit in, every single place, every school I went
I dreamed of being that cool kid, even if it meant acting stupid
Aunt Edna always told me, "Keep making that face it'll get stuck like that"
Meanwhile I'm just standing there holding my tongue tryna talk like "thissss"
Till I stuck my tongue on that frozen stop sign pole at eight years old
I learned my lesson then, cause I wasn't trying to impress my friends no more
But I already told you my whole life story, not just based on my description
Cause where you see it, from where you're sitting, it's probably a hundred and ten percent different
I guess we would have to walk a mile in each other's shoes at least
What size you wear? I wear tens, let's see if you could fit your feet...

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes, just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we'd find, look at shit through each other's eyes

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful (Ohhhh)
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you (Sooooo)

Lately I've been hard to reach, I've been too long on my own (Ohhhh)
Everyone has their private world, where they can be alone (Soooo)
Are you calling me? Are you trying to get through? (Ohhhh)
Are you reaching out for me? I'm reaching out for you (Soooo)

Yeah, to my babies, stay strong. Dad will be home soon. And to the rest of the world, God gave you them shoes, to fit you, so put 'em on and wear em. Be yourself, man. Be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don't ever let no one tell you, you ain't beautiful.


posted by GuoRong Wednesday, June 17, 2009
. . .

ME
GuoRong
AHS
19/11/91

LINKS
. . .