Guo Rong Guo Rong Guo Rong
guorong
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Saturday, August 22, 2009
one more week it has been. as crazy as ever, and most importantly, as fast as ever. i still remember what we were all up to this time of last week. i remember the things we did from monday to today. time really flies. i'm excited but at the same time worried and not eager for time to go so fast. i dont know what we will turn out to be 1 month from now, i'm afraid to know too.

thank you auntie for having us over today to catch Armageddon. it was a good breakaway from school. half of me didnt feel like going, but i'm glad i went anyway. i need to catch up on sleep. so here's a really short one before i turn in.

wendesday letters's ending soon and it makes me want to write wednesdays letters too. figured that i wasnt too good with words. i cant seem to find the right words to say sometimes, to tell you how important you are, how lovely you are, how much i appreciate you, how i never mean the things i say sometimes, how i..
because you all are what's keeping me sane and insane at the same time. it's the same way i hate and love you all at the same time.
i'll write one when it comes, when that really is it.

today i learn to look at the brighter side. that maybe everything is already good enough. that i should be thankful for everything. that everything will turn out fine if you can see it. that maybe it's good that it's happening only now instead of last year. that my boys should count themselves lucky. that i should just let go if i'm not up to it. that i'm so afraid to lose anyone of you. that i dont wanna miss a thing.

Armageddon made me choke inside. i haven't watch it for so long. the song totally fits the
show and the show really is good. and i wanna start doing things i've never done before.


'happy endings come in different packages'
the irony of it all is awfully demanding.





Dont wanna miss a thing

I could stay awake
just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleepin
While your far away and dreamin
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
When every moment I spend with you
Is a moment I treasure

Dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall asleep
Cause I'll miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing
Cause Even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And am wondering what your dreamin
Wonderin if it's me your seein
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank god were together
And I just want to stay with you
In this moment forever
Forever and ever

Dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall asleep
Cause I'll miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing
Cause Even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing

A dont wanna miss one smile
I dont wanna miss one kiss
[ Aerosmith Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
But I just wanna be with you
Right here with you just like this
And I just wanna hold you close
Fell your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall asleep
Cause I'll miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing
Cause Even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing

Dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall asleep
Cause I'll miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing
Cause Even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I dont wanna miss a thing

Dont wanna close my eyes
I dont wanna fall asleep
I dont wanna miss a thing


posted by GuoRong Saturday, August 22, 2009
. . .

ME
GuoRong
AHS
19/11/91

LINKS
. . .